2.05.2011

Queens day / Konningendag

As I've written before we're planning to make a trip to Amsterdam in April, due to my sister turning 18. & just now Johny got me awared that when we're going there, its going to be Queens day, or konningensdag / natch. haha wich is a two day long festival, or three im not sure. Anyway, Queensday is a festival and more of kids and family attending. with markets, second hand, handcrafts and people having garagesales kind of, wich is always lovely. And konningen natch is simply massive partying everywhere, the whole crowded shit is'nt really my scene,  but I'm sure it's going to be dope! especially if you got a bit of weed in your system & a couple of  beers haha. although I have a problem with orange, haha I have absoluteley no idea why, but i truly, truly do. haha but i can conquer it, be a bigger man for a day, anything for The Netherlands, right ? haha.