11.02.2011

This time of year

Okey, haha now I won't leave the computer before doing a post to you guys ! 'cause you are just the best & I so dearly want to start writing here again, but when autumn/winter comes upon us I usually have the time to "blog". but this has been one heck of a busy autumn so far ! haha, busy, in the dearest of ways. busy with love, laughter & rest. ah, such a beautiful time. I've been without coumputer & when time has been given I was wihtout insperation to write here. But I will now, or in a few days, maybe even tomorrow. I'm exhuasted after a couple of days of constant laughing, having the best time & smoking my lungs, so now i have a lot of lovely people to skype with, one brother to celebrate who's currently in the states & then i have two dogs to cuddle, a fireplace to cozy up by, a family to eat with & a warm bed with fresh crisp sheets to later crawl into, hopefully with a husky voice in my ear. wishing you a lovely night, tigers ! yours truly, x