1.02.2012

New Year

Just got home from a night walk at the pier, still smiling from Christmas & New Years, haha. Christmas was perfectly blessed with our amazing family, amazing food and lovely gifts. And New Year's Eve was Asbolutely Magical. We got Royally Wasted on Tequila and bottles of the most Amazing Champange while laughing sensless down in the Harbor & watching The Fireworks sparkle and make reflections in the ocean. Everyone felt and looked as stunning as the Night with seductive Eyes, dressed in black. I wore long dark transparent, high heels & subtle sparkling diamonds, but me being me of course still spent some parts of the night barefoot haha. Just absolutely high on the Night, with nothing but love around and in me. & I feel absolutely blessed when i think about the year that has passed. Alot of you guys have asked me to do a "Resume" of 2011. & I could never go throguh the entire years in a post or two, it would take days, weeks. I'm not one who make promises I intend to break like most people do this time of year, haha but I can give you one promise and that is that i will get better at answering & posting. Starting Tomorrow! because tonight I'm not going to to anything other than listen to the fire, watch movies, spend time with my favourites & Sleep ! Talk to you tomorrow Tigers. All my Best ! yours, always x