8.26.2011

Family

all from three weeks back til now, has been about family. Not only about the closest family, but family further away and relatives from both sides, as i have had birthday parties in my honor, birthdays parties for family members, family dinners, get togethers, moving in parties and mainly pure quality family time. And so, yesterday it was time for my beloved fathers birthday, and it was one of the most magical nights in my life. The entire day it was toasting in champange, suprises, speaches, dancing out on deck while the sun shone, amazing food and laughed madly, as anyone, ever does around my father, haha. And then the night came and my youngest borther, sang & played guitar like he does most of these nights by the bonfire, but this night he moved my father to bits. and my father has been an musicans my intire life, and spent his around some of the greatist aritst in the world and he was yet so amazed and we all were so impressed not only by my brother but with how long Matthew kept quite, haha. My father isn't the one to be quite. But he was and he cried so much, that we all started tearing up so i ran up to him, and we all gathered in one big hug and then we all applaud & laughed, played more tunes, sang and cotinued on like that til early morning, & i appriciated every second of the night, & every ounce of my amazing family and everyone there. I love you all so much it hurts & dad, you already got enough of this praising yesterday, but i'll tell it again, and again for the rest of my life. beacuse you're The greatest father i could ever have & i'm more proud than you'll ever know for being able to call myself your daughter. i love you, with all my heart. x