8.21.2011

Skater boys


in this very skate-park have i spent many hours, skating & hanging with friends, even spent first hours of one of my birthdays in a miniature train, but majority of our time here was watching older guys, who everyone knew their names. they were just the coolest guys around this place, and one day when i arrived to the park came one of the cool guys walking over to us. he said his friend wanted my number and we were all so stoked, haha. When later one, the coolest but mainly the far best skater later called me, i answered and he said he had seen me around, and then he asked me if i wanted to hang out. and so two days later we did. He and three of his mates and me and mine. when the guys asked us what we wanted to do i said we should go skate! haha wich made the guys thrilled, my friends not so much. But we headed to the park and i didn't have my board so one of the guys leant me his board. A board i wasn't familiar with. and that was also the only board, on about six people, haha. Something i hadn't really considered, but of i went with eveyrone watching me and i wanted to impress them so badly, and it started of really good ! i heard them being impressed, so i relaxed & looked up at them and i fell, head down. Haha i've fallen alot of times in my life, scares and bruised knees to prove it but this was one of the worst i've ever had. I hit my head, and completley blacked out, when i woke up, i had been lifted up out of the pool, and everything was so blurry. i heard my friends cry hysterically, and i heard the guys trying to get them to calm down, haha. one of the guys who held me managed said something that made me laugh & they still tell me how glad they were to hear that first laugh, haha. then they took me to a near by cafe where ones older brothers worked, he fixed ice that they held to my head. And after a while i was up standing. but my friends were still in chock, and my phone was ringing like crazy since my friends had freaked everyone out,  but calmed them down said i was fine and that someone just could give me a ride home. told my friends to take the subway home alone. After they had left the guys and I stayed and they insisted we should eat something, so we did, my ice was starting to melt, so they got me new ice. haha they got me surely a houndred thousand ice-cubes, along with food for an army, and glass after glass filled with ice wich we ended up having contest with & making mess out of and from ice we came on to talking about water in general, and on to surfing and from their it was, haha. the guy's name is Andreas, and one of the other's is named Hubbe. & now five years later are they two of my Best friends. x