12.20.2012

World

Lovers! How are you?! It's been a couple of damn hectic weeks lately! haha. Although it's been absolutely lush. And soon it's christmas! And alot of things happening around the world makes you question all kinds. It's easy to get lost in these times, at least I know it is for me! But now it's time to stop and slow down for a great couple of days, have the greatest time with my family and my favourite people and, which is going to be so needed and damn right wonderful! But now, if I don't get the time to write to you again before then I want to take some time to just wish all of you the best Christmas possible Tigers! Promise to take care of yourselfs! Value the time we have together. & Don't for a second think that I stop reading your mails etc. It just takes a while to get back. But hopefully you know by now that I always do! And I'm always, always here for you! Never doubt that! Talk to you soon Tigers! All my best! Yours, truly. x